We offer a range of training options in the use of strategic foresight for your organization that builds capacity into your organization for the long term.
Training allows people in your organization to have the core knowledge and skills to conduct in-house strategic foresight work.
We teach a number of foresight / futures studies methods and approaches including:
- An introduction to the history of futures studies and foresight.
- An introduction to the core ideas and concepts within futures studies and foresight.
- The viable systems model and its relationship to foresight as elucidated by Peter Hayward.
- Emerging issues analysis as developed by Graham Molitor.
- Weak signals analysis as developed by Elina Hiltunen.
- Environmental / Horizon Scanning basics.
- The Six Pillars Methodology of Sohail Inayatullah.
- The Three Horizons approach of Curry and Hodgson.
- Jim Dator’s Four Futures approach.
- The Action Foresight core methodology (includes the Futures Action Model).
We have a range of affordable training options, and are happy to discuss what fits best for your organization. Contact us for more information.